“Harsh Protective Gear ‘Be Protected 12 Week Giveaway” Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The “Harsh Protective Gear” Be Protected (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Harsh (“Promotor”).
2. The Promotion is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”).
3. By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Terms & Conditions.
4. The Promotion is open from [12:00am] [31/07/2018] and ends on [11:59pm] [16/10/2018] (the “Entry Period”).
5. Entries not complying with these Official Terms & Conditions are ineligible and the Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any participant.
6. The Promotion is restricted to the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia. If You are under 18 years of age, you must have the consent of your legal guardian to enter the Promotion.
7. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter will select a random winner from the successful entries and they (the winner) will receive the allocated prize for that specific week. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
9. All time is AEST or AEDST (whichever is applicable in Victoria as at the date).
10. The successful entrant will be notified Instagram direct messenger within 2 days of selection. The successful winner will also be published on the following weeks giveaway.
11. By entering into the Promotion, You expressly consent to Your entry and personal information (including Your name, contact information and postal address) being used by the Promoter, its employees and agents: (a) to administer the Competition; (b) to announce the winner; (c) for any promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes of the Promoter (without any requirement for your further consent or any payment or other compensation to You); and (d) to disclose to third parties as required by law (including, without limitation, any Agency).
13. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable media activities surrounding the Promotion.
14. The winner consents to the Promotor’s: (a) making images or recordings, whether sound, digital or otherwise of the winner any activity referred to in paragraph 11; (b) using, publishing or reproducing, in perpetuity, the images and recordings in any form, in whole or in part, and in any medium including but not limited to websites, social media, television advertisements, promotional videos, brochures, newspapers, articles, multi-media, for public relations, promotions, commercial and advertising purposes, whether for consideration or otherwise (Promotional Material); and (c) using and disclosing the winner’s name and age together with any image or recording of the winner (including those incorporated into Promotional Material).
15. If any winner is under 18 years old, the winner must, at the Promoters request, provide to the Promoter the full name, address and telephone numbers of each legal guardian for the winner. It is a condition to any winner under 18 years old participating his or her legal guardian consent and if required provide a signed consent or release to paragraph.
16. In the event of any dispute in relation to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final.